Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 3 July 2007

fear

Pap smear test?what suppose does it mean to women?Pap smear test is actually carrying out to prevent and detect the cervical cancer. Since i was in UK, i had received 3 letters from NHS that wanna me to make an appointment with practice nurse or GP to carry out the test but the problem is I was so scared to go for it. I know that the test takes a while only but oh my God..I can't do that.hehehe..I know i should overcome my fear, furthermore the test is free.Same goes to the pregnancy and birth. I still hold myself from get pregnant because i fear of blood and pain.I heard a lot of stories about delivery .I hope God will help me to overcome my biggest problems about pap smear test and pregnancy & birth.InsyaAllah..amin..

6 comments:

faz said...

wowee..takut gak bab-bab ni.. walaupun mase bersalin sekejap and leh dikire senang, tapi takut gak. Nanti balik mesia nak wat pap smear ngn Dr Huda kt bangi, sbb dgr dia wat tak terasa langsung, less than 5 seconds..kat sini tak sanggup sbb dr injek budak kasar sampai patah jarum pun ade..apetah lagi nak masuk speculum tu..adoiii tak nak bayangkan!

missselfridge said...

faz berdebar ye

tik said...

k nurul.. pergi la.. hmmm kalau nurse buat ok.. tak rasa sgt... lagi pung diorg sgt careful... better pi.. kang nak tunggu balik malaysia tak tahu bila lg... heheheh..... kalau takut.. pergi dgn am.. suruh am masuk sekali... hehehhehe...

missselfridge said...

tik takut..tik pernah wat ka?brp kali?sakit tak?

AsLiNa said...

aku dulu pernah kena cek dgn menggunakan alat speculum tu, tak sakit sgt, kena relex, bertenang..hehe..

tik said...

k nurul.. heheheh byk kali dah... tp semua buat kat sini la... masa nak buat tuh jgn gabra sgt.. nanti lg sakit.. releks jea... lg pung dia letak 'pelincir'... ;)