Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Thursday 22 December 2011

When the tiny mouth speaks, I feel like 'lempang' hehehe



Haris was playing doughs at the living, all I could say was, the dough cutters were everywhere. I tried to tidy up some of the cutters and put them in the basket, suddenly he came behind me and said,

Haris-Mama, what u doing ?( mama what are you doing?)
Mama-Doing nothing.
Haris-Mama tidy up (mama is tidying up)
Mama-yes, mama is tidying up your toys..Can you help me please?
Haris-Okay! What a mess!

Seriously, I have no idea when he learnt about the last sentence. Though, it was funny when it came out from his tiny mouth.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Haris and I were watching tv and suddenly I blocked his view by sitting before the telly.

Haris-Mama, yook out! (look out)
Mama-err, what did u say Haris?
Haris-Yook out, while pushing my head aside.
Me? I was confused hahaha and I asked Am, Was he using the right words 'look out'? The answered I got from Am was, 'you better check the dictionary'. Hahahahaa..


No comments: