Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Monday 19 December 2011

Kids are innocent

Lately, I have a very little patient in me. I have been ignoring haris question when I feel like 'malas nak layan' of answering him.

Haris- mama, mama..mamaaaaaaaaa..
Mama- Hmm..(my eyes are glued on the screen)
Haris-mama, mama where's the coin?more coin? (and he kept on asking non stop.)
Mama-( silent and pretending not hearing what he's been saying.)
Haris-mama, mama, say yes Haris..
Mama-omg! I have been teaching him to answer, 'yes, mama' if I called him and now he teaches me to do the same thing..hahaha..serve me right!
Mama-yes, sorry Haris..

_________________________________________________________________________________

haris-mama, kiss me please..
mama--kiss u?ok, come here.

(Haris is approaching me to get a kiss on the forehead.)

mama-muahh..ok?
haris-yes, that's better..


Haris, haris..sometimes you make me angry and sometimes I could not help laughing from your pot pet pot pet


_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wifey- Ling, bangunla..dah nak masuk asar ni.
son (haris)-Ying, ying wake up
Wifey-Haris, you must say papa not ling.
Son-Hey, ying wake up..and ke kept banging on and on and on hahaha


No comments: