Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Friday 3 September 2010

bye2 baby, hello toddler!



Reaching 13 months old- that means the time for 'bye-bye baby' and 'hello toddler' is approaching. As I observe Haris development pace, it makes me realize he ain't baby no more. He really shows like he is an independent person not like those old days when he was a baby. Little by little he knows what he wants and what he needs by acting like 'pointing' to the things. Frankly, I am so glad to see how much he has grown. He becomes a very brilliant baby ( sorry for being bias with my baby, but I guess all mums do!).


The incident that really caught my eyes had happened in the last two days when Haris threw tantrums after my ignorance towards his desired. Actually I was in the midst of preparing meals for iftar. Suddenly, he came and clung on my knees while mumbling in his own language and pointing his eyes to the netbook. I kept telling him to go to play with his toys instead of disturbing me. After shoving him properly on the floor he threw his tantrums by screaming to the top of his lungs. Not just that, he grasped his fingers and staring wide straight to my eyes and kept trying to reach me from afar . I knew then something was wrong with him. So, I brought myself closer to him and braced him in my arms. I tried to make him calmed by talking to him but it was too late. He kept crying angrily. So after a while, I took him and placed him on the lazy chair and play on the nursery rhymes. Amazingly, he stopped crying right after hearing the songs. Then I knew the reason he angry at me was because he wanted to watch nursery rhymes on my netbook but I did not entertain his demand.


I have many examples of how much my boy slowly bid farewell to the ' baby-ish' world. He is definitely a big boy now though he is forever baby to me, the apple of my eye. Very precious indeed! The real challenge has started for us as the parents..Hopefully we can manage to be patient with him!























2 comments:

Caca said...

Haris, Boss kecik yang comel...huhuhu

Nurul said...

caca-sgt bos kecik ye..tnggu ammar sikit lg pun akan jd big bos gak hehehe