Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Saturday 4 September 2010

Friendship syndroms


~It's always important to tell friends how special they are. And that's even more true when they're about to leave us.~Meghan~


The quote above is just so true. Very true indeed. I learnt from my besties that if we love our friends dearly just say it without hesitatation. Let's say When I love my girlfriends, I will say it to them. 'Like I love you', 'babe', 'darling'..'sayang ko'..etc..It is very hard to say in the first place but at last I managed!.

Parallel with our lives, friends will come and go but only special or true friends will remain or have touched your heart deeply. As my previous status in FB before, about friendship. I have so many friends, my childhood friends, my schoolmate friends, my unimate friends etc. All these are my friends in a different stages of life.

For me the childhood friends are friends whom I share my 'history'. History in the early stage of life. The stage where we had a crush on someone, admiring teachers, field activities after school etc. Thanks to FB, for giving me a chance to meet my old friends after like 20 years apart. Some of them have already departed, meeting the creator. Al fatihah.

My 20s friends are mostly from the same university I went to. We used to be close to one another until we got busy with our daily jobs and chores. Sometimes, no matter how dedicated we are , our relationships or friendships change as we navigate through our twenties, thirties and beyond. Like I said , being occupied with 'something else' ended up building a huge gap among us. Sigh!

Now, when I am entering my 30s, my friendships change. As I got older, I view my friendships in a different point of views and angle and sadly to say, usually I need to let them go with half heartedly. Unwillingly because of the 'unforeseen circumstances'.

I met various level of friends from different background. Some of them are just too kind. Their kindness sometimes just makes my heart melt. This time, I swear I will appreciate and take good care of them. True friends are such a waste to be lost. Friendships just enhance my life, whether by sharing the bad times or enjoying a joyous gossip especially with my girlfriends. A simple shared experience sometimes lifts me from the cliche routine.

I just love a few of my girlfriends very much and I could not bear to see other people take advantages of them. And trust me, if this thing happen, I will undoubtedly take immediate action. Just wait and see..That is my promise!

No comments: