Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Saturday 31 July 2010

This relationship..

Living under the same roof makes it impossible to get everything smooth and sound without having a row. That same goes to us. After being married for almost four years, we still have ups and downs in this relationship.

Normally, I thought he never understands me. Logically, of course he does not and he will never will! But why? Because men and women are two different creatures. God makes these two genders that will never ever could blend very well. But, at least a little bit of understanding is doing no harm, I guess!

Still, I am trying my best to understand him even though I always fail and it ended he has to rise a white flag and give in over me. Deep in my heart I hope he will never lost his insanity towards me..Sigh! Such a complete twisted little cow I am, well sometimes!

Menyampah? angry? or perhaps we feel like running away from our partner for a while to clear our head but trust me, it is not the best option to solve our problems.

Whatever it is, it depends on us what is the best way to choose. Act wise!

No comments: