Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Friday 23 July 2010

Birthday Bash..at last he turned one year old..

First year old milestone for my boy is a very important matter to me. So, I decided to celebrate his first birthday properly. I planned all the party details since Haris was five months old. After studying various themes, I chose animals in the jungle, as it was. Simply because he just loves watching animals by giving us his baby talks everytime he sees animals.

I dressed Haris in lion costume on his birthday. Unfortunately, he was not co-operated very well during the party due to lack of sleep. He quite cranky but he was ok when the party just about to finish. Sigh! baby eh?

The designed details were done by me from scratch. Just enjoy the pictures..I chose only one third of the pics since I have so many pictures and it is impossible to share all in this blog.





















No comments: