Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 17 November 2009

Every cloud has a silver lining

As the morning sunlight shone all over my face, I was forced awake by my little one. He kept grunting loudly, or should I say out of his healthy lungs forcing me to bring him outside. That is an everyday routine for me. If I ignored his request he will make various sounds that ended up in me feeling pity for him because of not entertaining his demands.

I took my pregnancy pause.

Trying to be patient with him. Sometimes when you feel sleepy , it is just much easier to blast like a bomb. Maybe not to the baby but the father, the chances are always there. Nevertheless, the purest smile of my little one made my heart melted.




Oh Gosh! How I love this little creature so damn much..Who can say no to this cute face?



For the past few days, I was so depressed with my never ending problems and shall I call my friendship life crisis. The unpleasant situation was driving me mad and I almost lost my sanity, luckily I have some people who are always there when I need them. Truthfully, I was about to giving up on everything until today.

Before that,

I thought today would be the same and cliche day for me, but I was wrong. It all started when I received an email from a friend of mine saying that she is getting married this coming Valentine's day. I can feel a zing of excitement when I heard the news. At last, she found Mr. Right to guide her through and I do hope it lasts for the whole life. InsyaAllah.

Suddenly...

The memories between us flashed vividly in my half occupied with the baby's demands mind. I miss the time where we would talk loudly as if we were deaf. We laughed like bananas eventhough the things were not so funny. Sleeping over in the same bed while chatting about how handsome that fella was. Gossipping about our old memories back in USM, and many more. I just miss all those moments. Indeed!

The best news came when my husband told me his Mphil convocation will take place this coming 17th December. How I wish the baby's passport will be ready before that time so that we can attend the ceremony. Celebrating his achievement after being in some difficulties for quite sometimes. So, December perhaps will be the day we return back to Manchester, even though it just for a while but I do cherish the chances to go there since I miss Manchester so much especially Arndale, the shopping mall. So lame! typical me I guess...

Until then, I will keep beaming wide and realize that every cloud has a silver lining..

No comments: