Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Sunday 15 June 2008

grandma

Times fly so fast; it has been two months since my beloved grandma left us. She died at age 75 after suffering from diabetes. What make me feel bit regret about this specifically is because, I haven’t seen her for almost 2 years especially when she’s dying. In fact, the last time I saw her was, before jetting off to the U.K in year of 2006.

There is a storey I want to tell where a week before she left me, I was dreaming about her during my day sleeping. I was dreaming of her coming and visiting me in a familiar location but I can’t precisely remember whereabouts the location was. She came and hugged me and in fact I burst into tears when we were hugging. I felt like she was going to leave me. Suddenly, I woke up and it turned out that I was really crying not just in my dreamed. Immediately, I texted my dad to tell him my new number since it only day 5 after we moved to Belgium and I’ve been busier since then until I have forgotten to tell my family about my new number. From that day onwards, I kept waiting sms from my dad if he’s going to text me to tell me about the departing of my late grandma. Clock was ticking and for every single second I can’t help but felt so worried about my grandma. But still, there wasn’t news or whatsoever.. So, the next day I called my mum to ask about my grandma condition and unfortunately, my mum said she’s getting worse. I know I can’t do anything instead of pray to Allah and hopefully she will be better soon.

Out of the blue in a few days later, I received a text message from my younger sister saying that my grandma has passed away. She left us on 10th April 2008 exactly on the same date as my husband birthday. I was so devastated with the news. I really hope it was just a dream but apparently it wasn’t. With the thousand miles distance between us nothing I could do only send her a prayer in hope that her soul will be rest peacefully over there…Amin..
To my late grandma…even you are not here any more..We will always remember you. I do not know who else is going to leave me in the future before I have a chance to go back to Malaysia for good. Al fatihah to Che Rahmah..

No comments: