Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Fantastic English

I've received this forwarded email via usm alumni...My personal opinion is,it's quite creative for whose created this fantastic english....rejoice!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is hilarious... even an Englishman could not construct sentences using numbers!
Exclusively only to great Malaysian and Singaporean. .......

Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1,2,3,4,5,6, 7,8,9 and 10 . Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again back to 1.

This was what he came up with...

1 day I go 2 climb up a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic and 4 down. The man rush out and wanted to 5 with me. I run so fast until I fall 6 and throw up. So I go into 7 eleven and grab some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a 9 and try to stab him. 10 God he run away. So, I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7 eleven. Next day, I call my boss and say I am 6 . He said 5 , tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also asks me to climb a 3 and jump down. I don't understand, I so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1 .

3 comments:

NoRMaTSuE said...

rasa cam sengau jer bila baca citer nie...hehehehe

Red,Gold n Green said...

heheheh..lawak la...pandai org yg buat citer ni..kreatif sungguh

missselfridge said...

aku rasa jd sengau sb tu english chinese punya..kikikii..are-t tu la aku rasa kreatip la depa ni...