Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Saturday 29 September 2007

blood test

Finally, I felt so relieved after done the blood test. Even it just a minor test but as long as it involves with clinical thing, so it will turn to a massive problem for me.Why?The answer is because I’m scaring like hell of blood and in fact I can easily fainted if I saw and heard about blood. The nurse so understand after I mentioned about my weakness and condition. She took a while before done the test.

Firstly, she let the room airy naturally and asked me whether I would like to lie down or just sat on the chair...I told her better for me to sit down but when she started to clean my arm, I told her that I still can saw the needle..hehehehhe..Politely,she suggested it would be better for me to lie down on the couch and, I agreed with her. She tried her best to talk about something else to attract my attention of the test… then she count to three while told me that in count of three I will feel like sting. Ouch...tak sakit pun..Just sting sikit.A few minutes had been elapsed and the test was done. She put the plaster on and asked me to lie for a while. When I picked my belongings and about to leave, suddenly,she stood up and helped me to put on my jacket even I can do it myself...

Thanks nurse celine for your hospitality. she told me nicely to calm and that's it. I left the room with smile across my face and I told her that she made me comfortable. and I thankful her so much to understand my weakness.langsung after kes semalam aku semangat nak wat test tapi ngn nurse yg tu je aku nak..hhehehhe

4 comments:

tik said...

huhuh nurse kat sini bebaik.. dia akan berusaha utk buat kita comfortable. tuh ikut pengalaman tik la.. 2 kali bersalin kat sini.. 3 dok dlm spital

missselfridge said...

tik..betul tu tik..nurse baik sungguh..GP biasa jah...kalau nak compare sgt nurse lg best..heheheh

Red,Gold n Green said...

nurul..pregnant ke...tolong jgn rahasiakan

missselfridge said...

are-t..tak rahsiakan..lum ada rejeki lg..aku tgh usaha ni...tu wat blood test sume..nnti nk wat pap smear lak..wekekeke