Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Sunday 27 May 2007

When in Rome, do as the Romans...

After I've been in UK for almost 6 months..I started to realize that if I keep telling to myself that "UK? ..bored", "don't know what to do here", "I've got no frenz here"..and all negative thought..surely at the end I've got nothing to learn when I've been here,InsyaAllah for almost 3 years....One day when I woke up from my slept, I've changed my mind set to a positive things..I've been thought that I will waste my time if I do nothing...I've got to try and follows their cultures, customs and practices without forget my own cultures and all. From that time I had started to find a frenz with joined whatever a free classes that had been offered here just simply to find a frenz and gained my knowledge..Thanks God ..now I've got a lot of friends from my classes and from different country that I attended to.When we were visited a different places or cultures we should appreciate them..not keep telling others how was great the country or cultures you have been before.Sometimes people getting bored to hear your nagged about a new place compared to your previous place you've been before.It's not a fault to keep telling others but ...Do we realize why we have been at this place if this is not our choice...so "When in Rome, do as the Romans"....

7 comments:

Red,Gold n Green said...

Happy to hear that u make a good step to mix around with ppl instead of staying at home and do nothing. I believed that u will be a better person with a great knowledge and point of view.

AsLiNa said...

aku pulak..huhu..very hard for me to mix around with people due to communication, it is good to know more than 2 languages...kalaulah aku terer french..

missselfridge said...

as..akukan akan jd mcm hang kalu jd pindah tp dgr kata sana depa guna english..wekekeke

NoRMaTSuE said...

As tapi mesti bahasa isyarat hang mesti semakin improve kan...hehehe...cam aku dulu....

Napa nurul ko nak pindah france ker...??

Tapi for me i like France more than UK...hehehe

missselfridge said...

nor aku mayb pindah belgium..sv laki aku pindh dah takde sape incharge aerolastik sini..tp apaun depend on usm gak.nnti kalu pom bila tukar aku bgtau..

AsLiNa said...

hehe..nor sangattt..bahasa isyarat mmg aku dgn sahar dah terer..nor, nape hang suka france lagi?

NoRMaTSuE said...

secara logiknyer mmg agak susah sbb kiter x phm bahasa diorg...tapi benda tu jadi cam 1 chalenge plak tuk aku....aku jadi lbih excited nak tau lbih detail pasal budaya diorg, life, food pastu enjoy environment dier...n mcm2 lagila....n aku suka perasaan tu...same thing gak happened masa aku gak jpun....aku sgt excited...tapi perasaan tu xder masa aku kat UK...so aku buat kesimpulan kat sini...aku mmg prefer non-english speaking country...

As sgt rindu nak mkn baguette pastu sapu ngan spreadable cheese dier....fuuuhhh...meleleh....x ingat jenama kalo x bleh suh hang rasa...mmgla kat sini pon ada jual baguette...tapi rasanyer mmg x kan sama ngan yg kat france...bapak nuzai..haji tapa pon sgt stuju ngan aku...hehehe

Nurul kalo hang dok belgium tlg p strasbourg kat situ ada satu algerian restoran yg pizza dier sgt sdap melampau...yg tersdap di dunia bagi aku....hehehehe