Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Saturday 26 May 2007

Dreams....

When i fell asleep..i will be dreamt..sometimes it was a nightmare and sometimes it was a sweet dreamt...Last night was a ...unpleasant dreamed. I was dreamt of my late grand dad. He left all of us in 2002...In my dreamed I met him and the surroundings seemed quit familiar when i was a child...what I can said it was my childhood...We talked in my dreamed and played about lightheartedly....I miss you so much my grand dad...Some people said when we dreamed of someone that already passed away..it means that the late person asked a prayer from us..maybe it is true..lately, I was forgot to send him my prayer...to my beloved late grand dad..Al-fatihah for you..Hope your soul will be blessed and peaceful there..

2 comments:

NoRMaTSuE said...

Al-Fatihah from me to your late grandad...

AsLiNa said...

Al Fatihah..Atok aku meninggal time aku form 5.. still remember that day until today..