Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 6 October 2015

2nd babies

After 3 months in Malaysia, I fell pregnant again. This time I was so anxious since I got miscarried a few months before returning home due to the hard work for packaging, tiring etc. The moment I discovered I was expecting was when I felt unusual feeling, knackered . Straightaway I peed on the test kit and it showed two lines. Alhamdulillah.

During my second pregnancy, I did not have morning sickness as bad as my first one. I could eat many things but I refused to cook since cooking made me headache and discomfort.

As the time went by, when my pregnancy went 11 weeks I booked for the dating scan, and the doctor said, everything was ok and I had to rest more since I had a history about losing baby in the early stage of my pregnancy.

The second scan, the doctor found out the gender and again, I had boy! I was hoping for a girl but 2nd boys did not bad either :-)

To ensure my pregnancy was ok, I went check up at Klinik kesihatan bukit panchor and KPJ perda. I decided to give birth at KPJ with Dr. Lim Soo Soo. She was so kind and soft talking person and I was glad to have her in a labor room.

The months passed by, suddenly on 19th September 2014, I felt the contraction every 20minutes. I still having time for going to the market, cooking for lunch since my parents were on their way to our home to take care of me during my confinement. After having lunch and solat, we went off to the hospital. We arrived and checked in etc, around 3.30pm they strolled me down to the labor room. The doctor gave me an epidural and broke my water bag. Soon after that, I could feel the intense contraction ( mind you, this time the contraction was bad compared to my 1st pregnancy) and right smack at 7.29pm I gave birth normally to a little baby boy weight 2.9kg and we named him Harraz bin Norizham.

I stayed in the ward for a night only and discharged on the following day at 5pm.

.....It was a year ago, now my baby is one year old and live happily !


































No comments: