Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 22 February 2012

When he asked for a dog...

Haris and I went for grocceries shopping today. When we were out and about he saw a cute, small and white dog on the road .Frankly, he kept eyeing the dog until the dog dissappeared from his sight. Suddenly, out of the blue he popped this question to me,

Haris-mama,I want dog, can we buy dog ? (mama I want a dog, can we buy one?)
Mama-sorry, what are you saying Haris? I could not hear him clearly since the sounds of the bus which passing by was very loud.
Haris-I want dog, a small dog and white colour one.
Mama-Oh you want a small and white dog?
Haris-Yes mama.
Mama- Why do you fancy a dog Haris? Can I buy you a black and big dog instead?
Haris-No, I want white and small dog only.
Mama-but why?
Haris-because I think white and small dog is cute mama.And it soft and fluffy.
Mama-owh cute..Ok, can I buy you a cat instead?
Haris-ok black cat.
Mama-do you have a cat Haris?
Haris-yes, black and dark color cat.
Mama-what is your cat's name Haris?
Haris-It's name is Neo.





 His latest photo for US visa.

Hehehe..seriously, I don't know why he thinks the dog is cute , sorry baby dog is no-no and when you grow up I will tell you why the answer is no.

2 comments:

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Hahah.. ok! Tp kan kak Nurul, klau puppy mmg cute kan.. I remember dulu pun tringin nak puppy.. cume bile dogs dah beso, dah buruk

Nurul said...

haha tu la ayu..td p sekolah janji ngn dia nk bli dog walaupun mmg xkan bli kan hehehe