Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 9 November 2011

I think..

Absurd, Well not everything is about logical sense. So, nothing is new. Sincerity, I have a huge respect for people who sincere in their jobs because I could not do so in almost everything. Death, I kept thinking about what , when will my turn. What is going to do if tomorrow is my day! Ya Allah, please forgive my sin. Blessing me with your rahmah..amin .. Secured, I used to think, if my husband or I , or perhaps both of us work with the government, our future will secure, but not anymore because whatever will be will be, the future is not ours to see. Government or private, both are about the same. There are pros and cons and it just like a coin. The truth is, you cannot choose one side of the coin! Happiness, I get everything that I always want thus it looks like everything is rosy but do not forget, everything in the garden is not rosy. After all, I just a human. Never fully thankful for what I have and always think the grass is always greener on the other side.

No comments: