Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Saturday 5 March 2011

Despair no more, InsyaAllah


~Don`t despair and never loose hope

Cause Allah is always by your side

Insya Allah 2x

Insya Allah you`ll find your way~



MasyaAllah what a nice lyrics and song by Maher Zain. If just I knew this song earlier, I definitely listen to it repeatedly until I get bored. Don't despair and never loose hope. In the past few weeks, I felt depressed and stressed over something that I never knew. The 'give up' feeling kept popping in my mind, thus the stress body and mind almost have taken its toll. Nevertheless, I still can manage to be strong and here I am, acting like a supermom and wife to my family.

Every difficulties must have the solutions. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. Repeat this mantra,Nurul.. There is no such thing of giving up and loosing hope.

The most important thing is, stop 'mourning' over vagueness things

3 comments:

areT said...

lagu ni ada versi melayu..tak best

Kiki Plano said...

oohh haris is getting cuter and cuter...

ahhh.. I really feel you.. thanks for sharing this post.. I FEEL BETTER

Nurul said...

aret-tak la aku cuba dgr lg versi melayu..nnti aku try

kiki-welcome ;-)))