Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Friday 4 February 2011

Uncertainty


I have been thinking since the past few days about life, future, etc. The frequent I browse the Facebook of my friends, the more I feel guilty. Guilty of not having a good career to support my parents and my siblings. To be truth, I almost get everything that I wanted in my previous days in life when I became a housewife. If I requested something from Am, he will try to fulfill my dream as best as he could. He made me become a spoil brat, I guess.

Every time I tell people about my dream to start working again, automatically they will say 'just enjoy your time Nurul, we envy of you, to get a chance to travel around and bla bla bla'. Believe it or not, I do thankful enough for this chance, but as a normal human being, I never satisfied with what I have. Pathetic, isn't? Jealous of seeing friends who hold a good position in a government sector is common for me. I am 32 going on 33 year old this coming October and most of the career women at age 33 have an establish careers, futures etc. I envy them so damn much.

Nevertheless, I am contemplating between back to Malaysia for good or find another job in here ( I mean for my husband ). We have so many pros and cons in this matter. Though, I realized 80 percent of our hearts tell us to stay. Dig a decent amount of money and then return to Malaysia for good and have a very good life. That is our current plan, but it not as easy as it looks because Am is bonding with the University back home and if we break the contract, we shall willing to pay a good amount of monthly payment back to the University.

We will wait and see what is the future promising for us. I trust that our destiny has all written in the 'book' that belongs to our creator, but I do hope he writes a good destiny to us, InsyaAllah.

My heart and head are knackered of answering the question from outsiders about, 'When is the time we will return to Malaysia for good'. I cannot see the sense of this question because when I was in Malaysia none of them were there to meet up or whatever. So, it is a bit strange for me when they asked about this and sometimes, they said, they cannot wait for me to come back for good, because they are missing me. Missing me? huh ! Only one or two people who called me and requested to meet up when I was back in Malaysia in the last year. The rest just simply wrote on my wall about missing etc and never meant what they said. The funniest thing is, they are not even have my hand phone number since graduated from USM. Sorry to say, but I rather left the question unanswered and ignored them.

I have so many plans that not appropriate to tell others since I do not know what is the final conclusion is. I definitely will shout on my wall on Facebook when everything is certain about the planning etc. But, for now I rather keep my mouth shut. I prefer someone to be friend with me because you really think I am your friend and not because, you are a person who cannot help from sticking your nose in somebody's business.

4 comments:

areT said...

aku rasa aku paham apa yg kau rasa. Time org tgh berjaya dlm kareer kita masih di tahap yg sama, tak berubah.Mmg rasa terjepit,bukan setakat ko, aku pon selalu komplen gak ttg hal2 camni..tp aku selalu ckp kat diri aku, tak sumer benda aku bleh dpt.Ada org lebih kat situ, tp dia kurang di sini..tu je yg motivate aku skg...aku harap ko pon camtu gak.
Ttg perlu ke tak balik msia...Yes,perlu sbb itu satu amanah. lagipun nak bayar balik duit sbb break contract,ala2 terjepit.Tp klu ko ada byk duit, why not?
Ttg kawan2 yg dtg bila senang, blah bila susah, itu adat la nurul. Nama pon manusia..aku ngaku, kdg2 aku pon camtu gak, wallahu'alam.Since ko dh mem private kan FB kau drpd sesetengah kwn, aku rasa masalah depa nk busy body dah selesai la kot, betul tak?..cheer up my friend...aku doakan kita berdua happy2 saja

Nurul said...

hmm..besela aret, kadang2 aku waras .kadang2 aku pk pasal career..time PMS seme rasa la jepit.kalu time hormon aku ok, galak je aku duk umah..aku dah bosan kadang2 duk umah tu yg stress. mmg balik tu satu amanah, tp kalau dpt peluang bagus tak salah kita rebut peluang yg kadang2 datang sekali.bila kita dah break amanah kita kena la tanggung risiko.bkn kes byk duit nak bayar or tak, tp ni more pd mana yg lebih beri benefit pada masa pnjg..cth mcm hawa, dia break kontrak tp dia berjaya dgn jalan dia pilih..kita tak tahukan apa yg di depan kita..kita just plan , jd or tak kuasa yg atas sana.apa2pun aku doakan keputusan yg aku buat adalah bijak.

fb aku tu bkn private pun,ia more pd family. kat fb yg ada hang and kawan2 usm pun bila aku update or apa2 bkn ada effect kt kawan2 aku sb fb aku yg tu tetap sunyi..only ko and one or two ppl je yg rajin say hi kat wall aku tu..so setakat aku yg ilang dr fb tu takde pelik kot sb bkn glamer mana pun fb aku tu hehehe.

tq ye..ko pun semoga happy sokmo

areT said...

aku pon mcm tu, klu tiba time PMS,mula la kepala aku pikirkan benda yg x perlu pikir.

itulah aku ckp,klu ada lebihan dagangan dan rasa itu yg terbaik, go for it.Aku ni pon, klu uni aku tak ijinkan aku transfer ke shah alam..aku berkira2 gak nk tukar uni lain. Rezeki tu Allah yg bagi bukan manusia yg tentukan, betul tak?

hehehe..glamer tak glamer pon fb ko tu, ada gk yg menyinggah:)

Nurul said...

ye sgt betul rezeki d tgn tuhan.

tq la sb singgah fb n blog aku ye..