Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Friday 25 February 2011

I lost the plot!



The birdies songs seem to disappear in the cold thin air. The gloomy and not so bright sun shine makes me lost my plot. I have been mourning in this winter blues for quite awhile. I am tired of feeling stress and depress of 'I do not know the actual reason of being so down and tension'. If I have a stress meter, I shall say the reading would be in the highest peak. Oh dear God, please help me!

I loath this situation. Sometimes I feel the world is against me and the friends are foes. What a crazy thought is that?

I keep wanting to write but I just do not know what to write about. There are so many things keep lingering in my blunt mind. Yes, blunt! Blunt in every aspect so saddo of being me!

I hope this blues will go away very very soon because I am damn tired of this. Pity the son and the husband to stuck in the middle of crazy wife and mum...I am so sorry guys for not being a normal me to both of you :-(((

No comments: