Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 15 July 2009

The 2nd gift from Laurence and Greg, specially made by the touch of love...

Ok I told about the baa baa black sheep have you any wool in my previous entry.

So, today my friend Laurence came to visit me to give the second gift that she knitted by herself. The first gift was, the GAP clothes that she bought when she joined her husband in Washington last month for the conference. I love it soo much especially the pom pom. The cutest and special thing about these poms poms are, those were knitted by Laurence husband, Greg. See how creative this man is. Well, Laurence also came to bid good bye before they are leaving on a jetplane for greece for one and half months on tomorrow evening..tq so much laurence n greg..see u in september..

Hmm sometimes, I do feel in life we do not need so many fake friends to make us happy, what we trully need is, a real friend (maybe one or two or maybe more). The one who is does not mind how far the distance is, as long as we appreciate each others, can really make our day. Maybe I have a little reality friends in Belgium but it does not matter for me. Plus, I still have my facebook friends since I was in primary school until university time that are always asking about my condition and such. They are really make my day.The lot of comments and morale supports from many different people are very precious to me. The 'jimat' way to connect for long distance friendship. Perhaps it is true, at least for my personal opinion..Unofficial learning for me since the past few years...

These are the booties, the bonnet and the scarf that I talked about..






4 comments:

areT said...

suker merah...semerah cintaku..heheheh

Nurul said...

hahaha..semerah red devil manchester united..mau aku kena lempang ngn am..dh la dia anti manchester united..ngeh3

cahya said...

comell....!!

Nurul said...

ler cik liza ke..awat namanya cahaya?hehehehe..