Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 17 May 2011

the ideas..

I was thinking of doing my online business to fulfill my ample time. Too many ideas in the head and yet so little effort to launch it. I have been researching and thinking about doing business in art and craft, actually more on supplying a raw materials in art and craft thingy.

Besides that, maternity clothes, children toys, books, handbags and perfume are part of my business ideas. The problem with me is, I have not confident enough to start the business. I need courage!

I am so in love with party theme. I just love to take order in designing themes for other people, though I haven't told people about this :-((, yet!. Frankly, I have a few designs in my collection that I have made by my own so here are some of them. These designs are for bottle wraps and chocolate bar wraps.






4 comments:

areT said...

kalau kau nak start online biz ni, sapa target pembeli kau, org sekeliling je ke, msian je ke, or world wide?
kalau org sekeliling, ko kena promosi lebih2 skit la...kalau kat msia..ko kena bersaing dgn ramai org, tp tu rejeki msg2..kita tak tau...apa2 pon nurul..aku sokong osaha kau nih..

Nurul said...

aret-tu la aku ni idea je byk dlm otak tapi takde keyakinan nk start..tak pandai promosi gak tu masalah aku...tq aret..apa kata masa besday iman nanti aku design theme utk ko..then ko print out la..percuma la kiranya ko ni bakal tentukan design aku tu org suka ke tidak la heheh

areT said...

wah..terharu aku....kecik tapak tgn, pdg golf aku tadahkan...hang kreatif, aku tak kreatif lansung yer

Nurul said...

nnti remind aku besday baby hang k...nnti aku design utk hang...