Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 30 September 2009

The moment I was in tears



Weaving a cold weather was the thing that we did in the early morning for Haris consultation. The appointment was at 9.30am. On the way to the consultation place, I had a mix feelings about Haris first jab. Thinking about he was going to get two jabs made me felt sorrow. I know it is for his own sake. The wellbeing of my baby.

After arriving at the place we had to wait for ten minutes. When the nurse called Haris's name, my heart was pumping quickly. The adrenaline kept rushing into my body. Am kept saying,' do not worry, it is nothing to worry about'. Ok and there we off to the Paed's room.

In the room, the Paed gave an overall examination on him. Everything went very well. Haris put on another grams of weight. Now his weight is 4.93kg. His length is 56cm. His weight and height are within the good range of other babies at his age. Then the Paed told me in a well spoken that it was the time for his jabs. He asked me to hold Haris's legs tightly and Am needed to hold Haris's arms still. In count of three the Paed shot the first injection. When the needle went trough his body he cried out loud until he lost his small voice for a while. I kept shushing him to sooth him down but after a few seconds, the Paed asked to inject the other leg for his second jabs. That was mean Haris got one injection at each tight. Poor baby. Mama is sorry for you dear.

The funny thing was, when the Paed did his job, I had a teary eyes and I did not dare to take a look. I turned my face at the opposite side of Haris's face. Am was dare enough to take a look but I could see his sorry face when his son got the jabs.

After finished, we went home and bought some medicine that was prescribed by the doctor just if Haris runs a temperature. Fingers crossed! But I hope not. A moment when I saw Haris in pain, I was feeling the pain twice than him. It was unbearable compared to the pain I had when I was in labor and gave birth to him. Seriously, If I could replace himself to get the injection, I will do it undoubtedly. Motherhood experiences are so priceless.

Now, I agree the whole heartedly with one of my friends, she says..
" No matter how tough a mum is, when it involves with our kids we will rise a white flag. Surrender with our tear".

No comments: