Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 5 November 2008

Tomorrrow will tell

Yes..finally I be able to renew my ID. Hence, I will hit the road in the early morning off to the City Administrative as the early bird. Oh !by the way, the policeman has come to visit me in the other day. So, tomorrow will tell! If they requested 'not relevant' document. Definitely, I will show them my 'real character'(dah lama bersabar and asyik yes sir, je kan), just wait and see the news, in case they want to send me back to Malaysia for good due to my unprincipled manner..hehehehe!

P/S- The ID thing is really bother me, because...
1. The lateness of the ID renewal resulting , the lateness in receiving the card back. So..
2.The lateness in receiving the card, mean I cannot go on holiday to other country!!So pathetic la..Buhsan oo lama2 terperap kat sini!

6 comments:

Red,Gold n Green said...

tomorrow never dies....heheheheh...Allah bg kau dugaan skit je tu, sabar skit yer...

missselfridge said...

aret..sgt sabaruddin la ni..huhuhu

ima said...

woww, plan nak berjalan rupanya. bes tuuu

Zara in Germany said...

weii....aku nk gi jln esok ni hehehehhe

missselfridge said...

ima..plan je la..huhuhu ..ada fulus br jalan..

missselfridge said...

z..ko nk g mana?jelessssssss