Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Friday 24 April 2009

????????

Bladder control problem begin to happen since the past few days. It seems like I lose control when I am sneezing, laughing and of course, coughing. These actions lead to urine leakage and to make it worst, I need to change my panty many times a day. Now, using a panty liner is must to avoid the leakage. I browsed the info from the Internet just now and I found out-

' Pregnancy places pressure on the pelvic floor muscles, which are important for proper bladder control. If the pelvic floor muscles weaken, women may experience urinary incontinence. As the uterus expands during pregnancy, the bladder and urethra are pushed out of their normal positions. This may also affect bladder control, especially when the growing uterus presses on the bladder.'

I know this is a common problem for some women during pregnancy and almost 67 percent of women are having this problem. What a shame when I meant to be one of the statistic numbers. Sigh!

Instead of this, the other problem that I have is, itchy skin on my bump and boobs. These area are getting worst when I enter my third trimester. The research shows, it happens because of stretching and expanding skin. The urge feeling to scratch make my skin bleed and left scars. Blood test was done last monday just to make sure no infection to the baby. As a treatment, I need to hook on pill for a week, and thanks God, the pills work wonderfully! Well, for the time being la kan..Apapun, alhamdulillah..

After this, tak tau le apa lagi problem menanti..alahaiii...

2 comments:

Siti Suriana Yusoff said...

It can happen during last trimester due to pelvic floor disorientation resulting from gravid uterus.

Nurul said...

kak na..tq 4 d info..yes it so true..and it makes me want to chnage my bladder and pelvis..as if I can ..hehehehe..