Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Sunday 9 November 2008

Handbag story..

I hate when it happened. What is 'it'? Ok, the thing is like this, every time I go shopping or thinking of doing something, Am seems to read what is lingering in my mind. For example, yesterday incident when we were in Namur. I told him that I want to buy a handbag. I was feeling like ages since the last time I bought a handbag. Boley caya ke? So, we hit all the shopping complex in Namur just to find the right handbag that I am dreaming of. From one shop to another, nothing seemed to suit my taste. If yes, the price attached on the bag made me just walked away from the shop. Well, so you know, the perfect and beautiful items always come together with the higher price.

When I almost gave up, I said to him, 'let's try this shop, maybe I will fancy one of their collections.' Luckily, he just agree and tagged along into the shop. Truthfully, I fancy one of the handbag in that shop. The green colour and the design of the handbag just look alike my lost River Island bag, that I like too bits! The one I was shipping from Manchester to Belgium when we were moving in here. Unfortunately, we lost all the boxes while they are in the hands of the postal services. ( five boxes to be precise, and we spent almost 200 pound for the fees) . We could not trace them since all the boxes had already left U.K. So, I am not complaining. Maybe those were not meant to be ours. Perhaps, it was foreordain to be lost in shipping. Something happened for a reason, right?

Now, back to my story...Am was trying to refrain me from buying that green bag. The reason he gave me was simple and dare I say it not just a reason, it was a fact. hehehee..He said that if I bought that green bag, sooner or later, I will ask him to buy me another one with the different colour. Some of you may think, why another one? Aha, the answer is, how many colours are really blend very well with green? I mean in terms of the outfit. Me, personally I think the colour can suit the green bag is limited. It not appropriate to carry green bag with orange or purple outfit, right? Well, maybe he was right..but what I cannot stand was, the way he read my mind. Like a book, I can tell!

Actually, I have to admit that, I was just about thinking of buying green colour outfit or perhaps another handbag if I bought that green one..Hahahaha..Pity me. Don't worry k, I did not buy it. The weird thing was, I never regret of not buying the bag. Maybe I am in the right track of piling up saving in my account instead of spending them to unwanted items. I think, I am getting wiser in handling money. Am I ?

Seriously, I need to save some money to settle my debt. Not too much in debt but still, I want to pay it all , so I will free from the debt fetter. It does take awhile before getting used with the saving habit. But, I will try no matter how difficult it is going to be...InsyaAllah...

2 comments:

Tik said...

hahahah kak nurul.. oyat ko Am .. sebab tuh org pompuan perlu byk handbag.. nak matchingkan dgn baju bagai.. heheheheh

missselfridge said...

sgt la tik