Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Sunday 16 November 2008

Dreams


Bizarre dreams seem to take place in my sleeps every now and then. Likeness one of the must play film every time I shut my eyes out. Despite that, I hardly or barely remember how many times I can sleep peacefully, dreamless in my entire life. It sounds weird. But, yes it is true. Nightmares and sweet dreams keep taking turn in my daily night sleeps such as never ending mysterious world. Sometimes, I do hope my sweet dreams will never end. But, on the contrary, it always never reach the ending. It either I was waking up in the middle of my sleeping or I cannot remember what the ending were. Or if I remembered, I did not remember it well and I guess,my human memories fade by the time I woke up and it was frustrating like an unsolved mystery.

Last night, I dreamt about my late grandma. The dreamt was like this. My late grandma did not know that she is dead. That mean, she kept living like human being. But she did realize she is not normal as she used to be. Nobody in the family had nerves to tell her that she is actually dead. She kept mentioning to us that, everybody was ignoring her and asking why was her handphone on the dressing table in her bedroom was left uncharging for quite sometimes until the battery went dead and dusty. The reality was, my late grandma never ever had a mobile phone in her entire life. Hehehe. Actually nobody can see her. Only us, her closed family. It was quite a bizzard dreamt for me. I know it only just a dreamt but I cannot help myself preoccupied for the whole day. Nevertheless, I think it just about the time for me to alms and recite 'yassin' to her. May Allah bless her soul...Al fatihah..amin

Wait, the story does not end yet, there was another dreamt in the same night that I want to tale about.I guess I am a good dreamer after all..hehehe.. I dreamt of drinking two mugs of coffee. The coffee was the best coffee that I have ever had. When I woke up, I still can smell the aromatic. Crapppp..I am craving for coffee now.. Be right back! I need to indulge myself first before continuing my entry. A cup of cofee would be nice in the middle of the night to keep me awake..kikikiki..

Slurpp...Ok, let's continue. In spite of the weirdness, I do have a great dreams though! And dare I say, if I am a good writer or a film director, perhaps I can use the story line based on my dreams to write a novel or to produce a film. And I could win award from that. HAHAHHAH. In your dream, Nurul! Ok, what I want to say is 'mimpi tu mainan tidur' and wash your feet before you lie in bed la..and recite 'ayat quran' so that we will be 'looked after' for the whole night..Insya Allah..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nurul...mimpi org meninggal mai, mmg petanda depa mintak kita sadakohkan al fatihah...mimpi kau yg part minum kopi tu membuatkan aku jeles...aku kan peminat kopi...heheheh...ha..entry hang pasai ikan am mati tu, aku pun sukerrr ikan tu mati..heheheh..jahat kan...

Anonymous said...

aret..tu la..aku langsung br ingt lama aku tak baca yasin ka dia..hehehe..and kopi tu mmg sedap gileeee tak tau nk ckp..hhuuhuh..

ikan?oo sememangnya aku sukeeeeee dia mati..heehhee

Anonymous said...

nurul,
ade ke sesuatu yang bermain di minda ko kebelakangan ni? Aku ni kalau selalu2 mimpi maksudnya byk sgt berfikir ataupun tensen

Anonymous said...

diana..ada la gak..runsin pk smthng..hehehhe

Anonymous said...

nurul...lain kali mimpila hangat2 sket...hehehhe

Anonymous said...

z..bahaya oo mimpi hangat..hehehee

Anonymous said...

hehhe takpe...nt aku mimpikan...huhuhu