Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Saturday 22 November 2008

Giving Birth story


I always scare when people talk about their experiences of giving birth. I cannot stand the 'cutting of the private part', the contraction and all the related things with delivery. Frankly, if I know in details about their traumatic experiences, my body seems can feel how the pain is. And my fragile spirit easily make me pass out. Even though I do not have any idea how terrible the pain is, but I do know it is terrible enough to put your life on the cracking egg. Well, that is me..heehhee.

My friend, En. Onn once told me about his real experience when he accompanied his wife in the labour room. He was there for almost an hour (and the truth was, he was about to reach the panic points in his 'waiting' session since there was some complication with his wife 's condition). Apparently, when he was there, he could hear clearly one of the patient (Indian lady) in the next room was screaming out loud with her healthy lungs while giving birth.The atmosphere was very chaos and then out of the blue, one nurse hurriedly rushed into the room with a stretcher. My friend was so scared just if that lady could not make it and he kept praying to GOD to save that lady's life.

In a few minute later, the same nurse was strolling out the stretcher from the room. And what a massive shocked to En. Onn to witness one gros Indian guy was laying on the stretcher instead! That guy was unconscious because of the traumatic experience in the labour room, like the blood, the 'cutting part' and everything. The nurse just left him outside, I mean just by the labour room's door.(He still unconscious on the stretcher k and nobody gave him any emergency treatment!) Hahaha..I guess, everybody was in a full hands so no more space to rescue the poor guy. Pity of his wife. But I think if I was there, I am pretty sure to give the poor guy a big laughs even though I am faint-hearted like him..hahaaha.

Well, I guess this phenomenon is going to happen if, the husband does not mentally and physically ready. Spouse is someone that should be there to welcome their new comer. To cherish your wife more by witness their pain to give you the most precious thing in the world. Oh dear...I do not know if I can get through the labour pain. But, I just knew I will somehow. Cannot wait to preggy again and experience it to myself....But, now I am getting better than I used to be. I do not want to think about it deeply until the time has come. Let nature take its course, I reckon!

4 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

nurul, takpe..am ringan aje klu pengsan pun hehehe

missselfridge said...

kalu am pengsan la kan..aku yg tgh duk sakit beranak tu tlg sambut..hahahahaa

Tik said...

heheh kak nurul.. tak semo oghe kena potong part ****.. ada saing tik tok kena pung..

Takpo kak nurul.. sakit dia kita akan lupa bilo tgk baby nanti... heheheh

missselfridge said...

tik..hehhehe..tu la psyko kak nurul ni...hehehe