Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Sunday 9 November 2008

Itchiness

Have you ever heard about 'kelopak garam'? It kind of skin problem but not in skin disease's category, and it can make you feel very itchy indeed. The causes of this problem have never been classified precisely, but some sources that I read were saying, it can occur because of our skin is allergy by the surroundings, eating habit etc.

Since the last two days, I was suffering with it and my skin was turning reddish and blotching everywhere especially on the top body. It was soo itchy cum uncomfortable and I kept scratching like a mad monkey until its bleading and leaving scar on my skin. The thing was, I kept applying special cream for skin problem repeatedly all over the blotched area but it was not making any difference. It just made my skin getting worst. I was showing and asking Am while wondering what has happened to my skin? Suddenly, he popped in with the words ' lapar garam', and he said, the only way to cure this problem was, by applying a mixture of cooking salt, turmeric and cooking oil. I was insisting him to make those things and applying it on my skin. After a while, I can feel the difference. I nevermore felt itchy. The itchiness has disappeared and I fell asleep for the whole night with those mixtures on my body. Believe it or not, it never been better..hehehehhe. Nevertheless, it was ok since I can sleep like baby.

I asked Am once last night, how he got the idea of making the mixtures to cure my itchiness. And he said, the tips is coming from elderly people. So, I guess that is why elderly tips become handy sometimes. And you can save money too, from buying the medicine. This experience makes me appreciate elderly tips soo much since!

No comments: